Posted December 3rd, 2012
The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the Customer Business Development Team through the consistent management of sales support tasks. This role requires a strong organizational and time management skills
- Manage all Literature orders, dissemination and tracking.
- Manage all Point of Purchase display and signage orders, dissemination and tracking.
- Manage all sales sample orders, dissemination and tracking.
- Manage the approval of customer co-op claims.
- Provide support in compiling and disseminating sales and customer tools, price lists, and resources.
Behavioral Characteristics and Skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Collaborative team player.
Measures of Success and Outputs
- Effective use of available tools and resources.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resumé to